Friday, February 6, 2015

The one thing that is a constant for me is my Mocha.  She has her faults and will drive me crazy at times, but she is the most faithful dog we have had.  During our first two years back in Washington (and looking back, probably for four years before that) I was ill.  Did not know what was wrong, doctor did not know what was wrong and all I could do is cry.  Mocha becomes very concerned when I cry or vomit.  Both of which I did regularly.  She will stay by my side and lay all day on the bed with me with her head across my legs.  It was always a comfort to me.  My husband would comfort me, but Mocha was the one who felt my pain. 

Someone asked me if dogs will be in Heaven.  My answer is always a big "YES".  I believe God wants the comforts we had on this Earth with us in Heaven.  I look forward to the day when I see the Face of God.  I also look forward to having Mocha there comforting me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment